Compression garments (such as fajas, waist trainers, etc.) after surgery, allow your body to eliminate excess fluids, reduce overall swelling, reduce the likelihood of scars, and help contour your body to an ideal aesthetic.
Most plastic surgery procedures require that patients wear some type of compression garment, or a faja, after surgery. Such procedures include the Brazilian butt lift (BBL), liposuction, tummy tuck, and mommy makeover. While many patients believe the purpose of a faja is simply to give the body an appealing, hourglass look, there are actually many health benefits to wearing a compression garment after surgery.
- Thin, comfortable, but durable tummy flattening board
- Covered in 100% Organic Cotton
- Special for flattening abdominal skin after liposuction surgery
- Can be worn under any tight girdle or bodyshaper for tummy flattening. Also known as abdominal compression board, flattening board
- Thin Abdominal Support Board with luxury styling and the latest technology for control and compression garments: Perfect for everyday use.